I know, I know, something is always "wrong" with our kids. I was starting to question if it was because of me that they get hurt so often. You know, maybe I give them to much freedom, maybe I don't watch them well enough, maybe I dont child proof well enough etc etc etc.... BUT, it happens when they are away from me also!! So, I came to the conclusion that my kids are so adventurous and so active, that it is just going to be a part of our life! We get back up and go on.
The first picture is of Callon's black eye. He loves to run and he loves to run fast. I wasn't there, but he said he ran into a friend. This is 24 hours after it happened. I did not know if it would be worse or better tomorrow. The second picture was just cute. Cailey has pizza all over her face.
3 weeks ago
1 comments:
Ouch...that looks like it hurt! Cailey's pizza face is cute!
Post a Comment