Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OHP

Back in November, Danny was assigned to the Lake Patrol! We are very excited about this assignment. It has given him a great schedule during the school year for us to be a family in the evenings and on the weekends. Of course, summer time will be extremely busy and hectic for him, but we figure four months out of the year was very worth it. He is enjoying it very much and has not had much excitement to report yet................but that will change soon!

What could be cooler than Daddy bringing home a Tahoe????



Daddy bring home a boat on the back of his Tahoe!!!

The boys think this is so cool. And so do I!! I CAN NOT wait to go to work with him!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think I saw this rig at Jimmy's Egg this morning at the early hour of 7am. Could it have been the very own Danny Proctor? :)

Elizabeth Mullins said...

How exciting! I loved going to work with my Dad, however he did work the graveyard shift and I couldn't quite stay awake with him unless something really cool was happening!

Gena said...

How cool! So when we're at the lake speeding, not wearing life jackets,and partying this summer, Danny will let us off the hook?