Monday, February 4, 2008

A Perfect Day

The weather was perfect for going to the zoo today. After we picked Canton up from school we went to the playground and ate a picnic lunch. Then we headed to the zoo. I decided to try going without the stroller, which would be my first time in almost six and a half years to go ANYWHERE without a stroller. Usually, when i do take the stroller I ask myself "why do I even bring this?" so today was the test. It was great! The kids had so much fun and Cailey LOVED it! She walked the WHOLE time and could barely walk as we were leaving. I would ask her if she wanted me to hold her and she would say "no, cailey walk" and "no, bye-bye". She wanted to stay longer. But, she did fall asleep on the way home. I absolutely had a great time and I want to thank my wonderful husband for letting me stay home with the kids and for the opportunity to have these priceless memories.







4 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What sweet pictures! Your family is beautiful!

Tamika said...

so cute! miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Darling! The weather was perfect Monday!

suzspeaks said...

I love that second picture! It does sound like it was a perfect day!