Friday, March 13, 2009

soccer Monkey

This little soccer monkey keeps us laughing all the time! He has a soccer game in the morning and it is gonna be so cold! I hope he knows I would sit in zero degree temps so watch him play!

He was taking a bath one night, which he usually takes showers. He was so quiet and Danny said "come here! and grab your camera!" so we were peeking in at him and he was "relaxing" in the bath tub. He was laying flat with just the tip of his face above the water. Since his ears were under water he couldn't hear us laughing, but we got so tickled. I snapped a picture and he saw the flash and we were all laugin so hard!

1 comments:

Gena said...

I hope you're not having to sit in freezing temps, though! I would give my right arm to have my son resemble either one of your boys someday. They are precious.