Friday, March 20, 2009

and yet another zoo trip

We went to the zoo today, and that means lots of great pics! We met our good friends out there, Mallory, Jacob and Audrey and had such a great time!!

I love this picture of the girls!

Silly!!



Audrey and Jacob feeding the ducks
My baby girl!!!



We were not leaving before we got cotton candy!
This is at the end when everyone started getting tired....

almost impossible to get everyone looking

3 comments:

Macy said...

Fun Fun...Hopefully Halle can make it next time.

mallory said...

Thanks again for a great time! Couldn't have done it without you. Great pictures too!

Anonymous said...

I love this shot https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p75qMw-46ZA/ScQF_Yiz-0I/AAAAAAAACTY/thgQ3oYgF74/s1600/IMG_4135.JPG I have it on display life size in a digital picture display on my desk! I love to put my foot up to his face and caress his lips with my toes and spread my toes over his nose. It looks like he is actually smelling my toes and the expression on his face cracks me up! He always gets a lot of kisses when he is done smelling my feet and I love it, especially since the picture is clear and sharp, display warm and silky smooth because it really does seem like I am kissing him! The boys are so much fun!