Ok, all of you that have those adorable looking blogs, pass along some advice! What do I need? I love the backgrounds, but what do I need to do to not make it all WHITE??? Do I need to get buy a banner? I am soooo confused! Thanks for all the help in advance!! test
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
do you want it all a different color? It depends what you want to do to, I can come show you sometime, well depending on what you want.
I've never paid for anything and I think you can get a lot of cute stuff for free. My latest one is from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
and it has directions there. Just be sure to change the template to minima(the first one) and it will work great. Hope that helps!
ok, ok, I think i am getting somewhere!! Thank you!
Love the new look! I really need you to come over and help me with the pic stuff!
Looks pretty cute to me! I use leelou blog templates. They are free as well.
It looks cute!! There are lots of free cute templates out there... If you ever want something more custom...let me know!
Post a Comment