I know, I couldn't believe that school was canceled again. Cole is missing school. Daniel could care less. He told me this evening when I said it was time to study his spelling words, "Mom there is no school so I won't have a test." I reminded him that spelling tests are on Fridays, and he would definitely be going to school then. He didn't like that.
They actually announce it a day ahead in Oklahoma? Wow! I live in Idaho where snow is a VERY common occurrence and we have to get up at 5:30 in the morning to watch the news and "just maybe" we will have a snow day. No luck yet so far this winter season! There is still hope! I'm crossing my fingers! (It's bad when the teacher wants a snow day as bad as the kiddos!)
5 comments:
That is so funny about the TV! Your kids are sooooo cute!!! I'm sure Bennett misses terrorizing you :)
Looks like you are doing a good job, Mom!
I know, I couldn't believe that school was canceled again. Cole is missing school. Daniel could care less. He told me this evening when I said it was time to study his spelling words, "Mom there is no school so I won't have a test." I reminded him that spelling tests are on Fridays, and he would definitely be going to school then. He didn't like that.
They actually announce it a day ahead in Oklahoma? Wow! I live in Idaho where snow is a VERY common occurrence and we have to get up at 5:30 in the morning to watch the news and "just maybe" we will have a snow day. No luck yet so far this winter season! There is still hope! I'm crossing my fingers! (It's bad when the teacher wants a snow day as bad as the kiddos!)
The tv thing is too funny!!! And today my kids can just add to the drama and excitement around there...I know you can't wait!
Post a Comment