Cailey loves to sing and I love to hear her sing. She was very sleepy tonight but she just kept singing! Please ignore my voice, I know its terrible! Also, I am sorry that I could not figure out how to turn the video, and therefore apologize for the crick in your neck. But, this is what made my day!!!
PS. She was trying to see herself at the beginning. AND, I just realized that while I was posting this that she was telling me that the babies go up and down! Duh Mommy!
3 weeks ago
5 comments:
she is so precious!!
Love it!
Okay, I made my appointment with the "voodoo" doctor today. Now it is your turn.
I'm glad to see she is learning something from Sonshine School. And yes, we do sing "the babies go up and down". She knew what she was talking about! Very cute!
oh so sweet I love the video.
Post a Comment