She fell and hit the corner of the cabinet. As you can tell, it didn't slow her down for long! How sad!!!
3 weeks ago
She fell and hit the corner of the cabinet. As you can tell, it didn't slow her down for long! How sad!!!
Posted by Lesley at 7:11 PM
9 comments:
WOW!
Mase has NEVER had a bump that big! Glad it didn't keep her down.
OUCH!! That looks so painful!!!
Oh my goodness. I didn't see that knot until I had stared at her picture for a minute. I'm glad I found your blog!
That pains me to look at it!
"the life of YOUR 2 years olds"!!!! haha.
That really is painful to look out. You got one tough cookie there!!
How is her bump today? She's a cutie!
Poor girl. Davis had one of those at 18 mos. and it actually turned both of his eyes black! It's amazing how they bounce back so fast :)
BTW: I tagged you. Go to my blog for more details.
you have been tagged see my page!!! Sorry
Post a Comment