Thats him, in the cowboy hat! He played Tex, the director of the shows in Branson.
Here he is with his best buddy Catch. Catch played Roadie, Tex's assistant.
Here they are, doing their thing!They did so great!! It was a cute story!
Tex
Isnt he the cutest little cowboy in all the land?!?!


5 comments:
Yes, he is an ADORABLE cowboy....but I guess that's not a word we would use about cowboys!
You better get a stick now! That smile is going to be a heartbreaker!
Super cute!! I love the name Tex!!
He's the cutest little cowboy in the world. That's great Ree.
I have so many pictures of these gorgeous boys on display life size in my home in my hi res large digital picture displays. I display them in the main living area of my home and my bedroom https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_p75qMw-46ZA/TQxI10Rem-I/AAAAAAAAF-g/WsFujMajToo/s0/IMG_5098.JPG I love to walk up and kiss them and I love to show them off and brag about their good looks.
Post a Comment