MANDY's photography contest theme this week is HAPPY. She said to post something that makes you happy and explain why. Well, here THEY are- they make me happy. Well, them and the wonderful man that gave them to me and is helping me raise them! Just look at their smiles, how could that not make you happy? They make me happy because they are happy and because they are growing up to know God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are now! Isn't it funny how much joy kids can bring you? I never knew until I had them!
What beautiful children. Don't you just love the point of veiw of the little ones as they learn about God. Nothing is better than the first time they sing Jesus loves me or Now my 5 yr old belting out Blue skies and Rainbows and laugh because that is exactly how you sang at that age!
Post a Comment