I got some pics of Cal since I knew you were at the other game. I'm hoping to have time to download them tomorrow. I'll send them to you.
I love the Y! Great way to introduce your children to sports...you can do the serious stuff later!
Mid-FIELD - that makes a whole lot more sense! And you have a ton of energy! I am ready to get some more! If I could only have 1/2 of Katie's! You are a super coach for those girls - just perfect!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I got some pics of Cal since I knew you were at the other game. I'm hoping to have time to download them tomorrow. I'll send them to you.
I love the Y! Great way to introduce your children to sports...you can do the serious stuff later!
Mid-FIELD - that makes a whole lot more sense! And you have a ton of energy! I am ready to get some more! If I could only have 1/2 of Katie's! You are a super coach for those girls - just perfect!
Post a Comment