Two weeks ago we were taking Cailey to Children's Hospital. I was so very scared! For the whole first day we were there, all we knew was she had been sick for six days with no improvement and her doctor called at 8:30 AM telling us to take her in. He mentioned she had a blood infection, but we were not sure what all that meant. Now, two weeks later all we know is that God was with her and He answered so many prayers! Last night, as I took the kids trick or treating at the church, I was so overwhelmed with emotion! I was so happy to see her having fun! I was also amazed at how many people were worried about her. I can not thank you enough for the prayers you said for my sweet Cailey and now, she wants to thank you too!


2 comments:
She is so precious! We are very glad that she is doing much better...good luck on finding that tooth!
We left on vaca the day after she was put in the hospital and I kept having ANdy call the church and check on her status the whole time we were there. I am so thankful she is back to her adorable self. Praise God!
Post a Comment