I wanted to keep Cailey in her crib until she was, well, old. She was perfectly fine in her crib and slept really well and never complained about it. Plus, I could lay in my bed a few extra minutes each morning until I went in to get her out. Well, one day, in hopes of having her not take the usual 3 to 4 hour nap that she usually takes, i laid her on a pallet on her floor. She was so excited to be sleeping on "Addy's bed". We had to go somewhere that evening and she is very grouchy when I have to wake her up. My plan backfired one me. Not only did I still have to wake her up, but from then on, she slept on the floor for naps and bed time. She did this for about two weeks and we decided we were done with the crib (tear drop!)I have had a child in a crib for six and a half years! So, this is a huge step for us. She looked so big in her crib and the first night she slept in her bed, Danny and I could not believe how little she looked again. She really likes her bed and we are so proud of her.
3 weeks ago
5 comments:
Her room looks sooooo cute! I love it! Congrats Cailey!!!
I love her room! The checkerboard design is great! It really is too bad that they all have to grow up!
Awwwwwww.....too cute!! What a big girl.
I am sooooo keeping Syd in her crib till she is like 10!
So CUTE! Is she doing well in her bed?
Post a Comment