You are looking at a face of one happy girl! My mom and sister took me and the kids to eat lunch today and asked me to go to TJ Maxx with them. We had to do a little switching of the car seats in the pouring rain and Haley jumped in to drive the van. I just thought she was getting in out of the rain quickly. But, when we were driving, she turned in to Cottonwood and they gave me a card with a gift card in it and said my appointment for a full body massage was in 15 minutes. They brought the kids to the house and kept them and I had a wonderful, relaxing time! Thanks so much Mama and Haley! It was awesome!! I love you!!!!
3 weeks ago
4 comments:
LUCKY GIRL!! I'm jealous!
That is awesome!!!
Isn't it awesome? Sheldon got me the same thing for Valentine's Day!
Wow...what a treat!!
Post a Comment