Monday, November 19, 2007

Here we go!

Callon is 4 years old!
Cailey- the life of our family!
Isn't he so sweet?
Canton lost his 3rd tooth (the FIRST ON TOP!!!) He was super excited!



This is on the day of the boys' party, I think Cailey thought it was July, but hey she is smiling and looking so- DONT TAKE AWAY THE FLAG!!!

Canton is 6 years old!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it!! Welcome to blogdom. Can I add a link to your page on mine?

Tamika said...

I just love them, they are so cute and grown up! Enjoy having a blog

Mandy said...

Hey, I added a link on my blog to yours is that ok? Also that is a super cute birthday flag. Can you just change the number each year? Where did you get it?

Robin said...

Cool lesley. Now thats productive !!